Friday, September 14, 2012

Barrett turns FIVE!

Where does the time go? It seems like it was Talmage that was just turning 5!  Barrett is really into pirates and pirate ships, so we had a pirate party for him.  Unfortunately, we were a few days away from moving, so the party had to be pretty simple.  We just invited his two cousins and spent the afternoon goofy golfing, then had cake and presents at home.  Barrett was so excited to see his Pirate Ship Cake!

I just have to say a little bit about Barrett.  I remember when he was born I called him my angel baby because thats literally what he was.  I had such a hard time with Talmage that I was really worried about having another one.  So when Barrett came and was the best baby in the world, I thought of him as my angel.  Now that he is 5, he is still my angel.  He has brought such a warm and peaceful spirit to our home.  Through all our struggles as a family, he has shown so much love and courage.  I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with this angel.



No comments: