Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Boy #3

We are pleased to announce that we are expecting a baby boy in July! The boys were a little disappointed because they were hoping for a sister, but we are all so thrilled! This will be Brian's first, so we are excited to experience this together.

It has been fun being able to go to my school and scan myself, or have friends scan me! And he is definitely a boy!!!
Here is a lovely picture of me taken in Sedona when I was about 22 weeks. And as you can clearly see I am well on my way to gaining my usual 60lb prego weight! Yikes!
Oh, and I decided to get rid of my blonde and go as a brunette for a while!!!

2 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

Yeah for a major blog update!! I cannot believe how big the boys are...wow. So excited for baby #3! Love you!

The Olsons said...

I am so happy you updated your blog! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are. I am so happy for you! Congrats on boy #3!