Friday, September 14, 2012

The Big Move

We finally moved into our new house in the middle of June.  When Brian and I got married, we rented out his house, and rented another one while we looked for a house.  We looked for a long time, and I was particular on schools and location.  But there just wasn't anything on the market.  For months we kept looking, and finally decided on a new build that was in the perfect location for us.  We bought a floorplan that wasn't modeled, so it was a little risky, but I absolutely love the house!  I was telling Brian the other day that I have never felt so "at home" in a home as I do about this one.  And the boys love it!  There are so many kids on the street that are their age.

The move itself was kinda crazy!  I was due with our third boy in the middle of July, but both Talmage and Barrett came 3 weeks early.  So we were really worried about getting in before the baby came.  Luckily we closed right on time, and then ended up having the full month to get settle because the baby did not come early....unfortunately!

This was the only pic I could find of the house, and its one that was taken during construction.

No comments: