Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day of School

This year Talmage started 2nd Grade and Barrett started Kindergarten. I can't believe my boys are so big!  Talmage was nervous because he was starting a new school.  He went to Ishikawa for kindergarten and first grade so he was worried that he didn't have any friends.  And Barrett was surprisingly excited!  He couldn't wait to start "big boy" school.  He is still extremely shy so I was having anxiety over him starting school.  But my kids never stop surprising me.  Talmage came home and wouldn't stop talking about his teacher and new friends.  Barrett, on the other hand, came home and was all business.  He hung up his backpack, pulled out his folder and immediately wanted to start on his homework!  Too funny! Although I could tell he loved it!


No comments: