1. I talk to myself. I have daily, double-sided conversations with myself OUT LOUD! Talmage has asked me before who I was talking to, and I've had to respond "myself".
2. Talmage, who is almost 4, sleeps with us every night- and I love it!!! He usually crawls into our bed at about 2 a.m., and I can't sleep well without him snuggled next to me!
3. I hate food with any kind of saucy substance. I'll eat a hamburger as long as there's nothing on it, I'll eat a salad, but I hate dressing, etc. (I even struggle with butter on toast and syrup on pancakes)
4. I am addicted to Diet Coke. Not any diet coke, but Sonic diet coke. Their drive-thru line is a daily ritual. Its just not quite the same if it doesn't come from Sonic.
5. I'm obsessed with crafts....need I say more!
6. I hate to cook. The thought of having to cook depresses me. Not only do I hate it, I'm horrible at it. So I have an extremely short list of meals that I am willing to prepare, and my family gets those same meals cooked over and over. (poor dudes!)
7. I rearrange furniture and decor in my house all the time (once a week, at least). I am never satisfied with the way things look, so I move it again, and again, and again. Most of the time, after a few months, it ends up back in its original position- its a vicious cycle!!
8. I love just watching my kids. I love to watch how they eat, how they run, what they play. I love to listen to them laugh, and the funny things they say. I just absolutely love my kids!
ok, I tag: Sarah, Natalie, Jackie, Tawna, and anyone else who wants to share their "quirkyness" with everyone!