Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our 1 year Anniversary

I can't believe its already been a year! It has been crazy busy, and its been an adjustment (more for Brian I think). But I am married to the most incredible man! I didn't realize life could be this way! He has made our lives better than I ever imagined! I have no idea how I got so lucky! I have been so blessed in my life, even through hard times, but Brian is one of the greatest blessings our family has been given. We love him SO much!

Ok, so a week before our anniversary, Brian surprised me with tickets to Wicked! I had never seen it, and it was FABULOUS!!!

The weekend of our anniversary I surprised Brian with a short getaway to Sedona. We hiked and shopped, and ate way too much! It was nice to have a quiet weekend alone together!

No comments: