Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My little 2 year old!

My baby turned 2 yesterday!!  I still can't believe it (even though most people think he is 3!) We had a low key birthday party because my kids have such a "mean" mom, as Talmage likes to say.  They are allowed a big party on their 5th and 8th birthdays and that's it!!  But we have loved every minute that Barrett has been with us.  He is the sweetest little chubster- our little bear-bear!  Happy Birthday Barrett!!
People keep telling me that I need to have another baby since Barrett is 2, but instead of having one, we are going to try to adopt our next one (hopefully an older baby or one with special needs).  We were officially certified a few days ago, so we are excited to see what happens!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so neat. I a have always wanted to adopt.

My Parker will be 2 next month!

Time flies!

Chris and Heather said...

Happy Birthday. So cool that our boys are a day apart!

Chris and Heather said...

Of course I must plug adoption! Be ready for a long ride with amazing reward! It holds its own kind of "labor-pains".

Rudd Family said...

I can't believe he's already 2! That means Cyndle is almost 2 and that is just craziness! Oh, and I love Barrett's face in the picture of him getting his hair cut. So cute!

Ashley said...

Wow, 2 already!?! These kids are growing up way too fast. The same thing happened when I cut Adrian's hair, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Good luck with adoption!