Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here's to the Graduates!

My youngest brother Stephen graduated from Mt. View this year.  The last graduation I have to sit through for about fifteen years, and it will be one I won't forget.  We sat huddled under umbrellas and ponchos, but still unable to keep from getting soaked as the rain poured down throughout the entire ceremony!!   But every minute was worth it, because I just love this kid!  Stephen is one of a kind!  From his personality to his attire, he is just the funniest person I know, and I love him to death!!!Here's to the die hard fans, the siblings who made it through  till the end!!! Daniel, Sarah, Stephen, way to finish strong!  Even Taylor had one of his episodes and had to leave early!!

This is my sister, Sarah, and I huddled under one umbrella with our very fashionable ponchos

And here's to Talmage, who also graduated from Preschool.  He loved Mrs. McClure's preschool and will miss her and all the friends he made there.  He is so smart and we love having him as part of our family.  Way to go Talmage!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe it rained during graduation, how sad! What a trooper you are:)I am up for another movie night for sure, Tawna and I still haven't gotten together for lunch, so we should all go see a movie! Tuesdays still best for you?

Hannah + 4 said...

Congrats grads! Billy and I got rained on at his sisters graduation on Wednesday and just as we had enough and were packing up to leave it stopped. I didn't mind the rain but it's hard to sit thru with babies.