Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

Talmage had a field trip to the zoo with his preschool.  We just love Mrs. McClure- she went all out with the stickers and hat and shoulder bag for all the kids!  It was fun to go just me and Talmage.  It was the first time I didn't have to push a stroller around.  We did the petting zoo (which I normally try to avoid because they freak me out!), we rode the train, and of course the carousel.  But I should have looked at the forecast because it was freezing and I didn't pack sweaters- since when is it cold in the middle of April?


4 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Looks like fun! Too bad about the freaky cold spell we had that day. I love Talmage's fun hat. What a stud muffin!!!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures!The petting zoo freaks me out too!I am so not an animal person, but the kids sure love it:) I would LOVE to go to the movies tomorrow. Call or email me!:)

Hannah + 4 said...

So fun! I took Av once and she loved it! I wish it wasn't so hot outside I would take her back soon! I would love if you would email me that! I'm nervous to make them without a pattern!

The McGraths said...

He is so cute! Still dying that I forgot my camera!