Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I Do With My Extra Hours...

I suffer from Insomnia- no joke!  It began when I was in High School, then when I first got married it wasn't so bad- usually I could fall asleep around 1 a.m.  But for almost a year now it has gotten really bad again.  My typical bedtime is around 4 a.m.  My brother and I will sometimes chat online since he suffers from it as well, but lately I have been obsessed with making these.....

And I can't quite figure out why (considering I am the mother of two boys)!  The only theory I can come up with is that it's because I can get creative (since I hate and therefore won't use a pattern) and girl's dresses are so easy to make!!

10 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

So cute! I'll buy one :)

Ashley said...

Those are the CUTEST dresses I have ever seen! You are amazing! Are they for sale? If so, I will buy them!!!:)

Unknown said...

Those are seriously SOOOO cute! I wish I had a girl!

Do you sell them?

Rachel said...

So I have to second what everybody else has said, I totally want to buy one! If you do have the pattern pass that sucker along! I wish that I had the time to make such cute dresses!

{becca alder} said...

ok we need to start our sewing night IMMEDIATELY!!! super cute!

Team Candland said...

THERENA! THOSE ARE THE CUTEST DARN THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! REAGAN MUST MUST MUST WEAR THOSE THIS SUMMER! SHE ONLY WANTS TO WEAR DRESSES AND SHE WOULD HEART THOSE TO PIECES! TELL ME HOW MUCH $$ TO SEND YOU!

Hannah + 4 said...

O my gosh! You have to tell me how you make them without a pattern! I want to learn so bad but never get brave enough to try! The top one is my favorite! I'll totally buy some from you! Those are seriously the cutest things I've ever seen.

Hannah + 4 said...

O and sorry about your insomnia! That would drive me crazy! It takes me like 30 min to an hour to fall asleep at night and I hate it!

C and Co. said...

Okay, you are my new hero!! Those are totally cute dresses. I may need a tutorial at some point. Love your little blog!!

The McGraths said...

Found your blog from Christins... so cute! I'm impressed that there was no patterns involved. are those personalized tags?