Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Talmage turns 4

I can't believe my little Talmage turned 4!  It just doesn't seem possible!  Well, my little 4 year old is obsessed with Monster Trucks- thanks in part to his best friend/cousin Lincoln.  So for his birthday we took him to the Monster Truck Jam.  We first took him to the pit party and we got to walk around and see all the trucks up close.  Talmage HAD to touch each one!  He was loving that two of his favorites were there:  TMNT and Blue Thunder.  
I don't know why we bothered with any presents beforehand because all he has played with since is the TMNT pillow we purchased for him at the show!
He was very serious during the races.  Unfortunately neither of his favorites won!  But the show was awesome, Talmage loved every minute!

7 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Talmage is such a little stud! He takes after his dad with his so cool clothes!

Hamilton Family said...

Happy Birthday Talmage! I love our monster jam boys. I can't believe he is 4 and Lincoln is only a few months away. We must be getting old. Lincoln already misses Talmage, and is totally jealous that he saw TMNT. But he did get to ride in Blue Thunder, so I guess they are even. We need to plan on going to World Finals in Vegas, maybe in two years and then all our boys will love it!

Jill said...

What a fun birthday!!

Send me your email and I will give you my new #!

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Birthday Talmage! I can't believe he is 4 already! What a fun birthday for him!

Becky said...

Jack, my soon to be 3 year old is obsessed too!! Gage has outgrown them, but NOT too long ago. Brace yourself...following the Monster Trucks, TMNT, Power Rangers, etc...comes Legos and those darn little things are expensive!!

Jaymie said...

hey Therena! Its jaymie pentelute... i finally got my own blog!! and.. none of my friends have them so im adding all of misty and trista's friends, so i just added you and taylor to the 'blogs i read' haha. no one ever really comments on any of my posts.. but i do it anyways! those pictures of talmage and barrett are super cute!
Jaymie

Hannah + 4 said...

Hey I was going to ask you a question, what's your email?