Monday, March 23, 2009

Cruisin'

For Spring Break Taylor and I went with my parents and a bunch of friends on a Mexican Riviera Cruise.  It was so nice to get away for a week!  The weather was great- Mexico is Mexico, but I was just glad to be on that ship (I love cruises!)
We went scuba diving in Cabo.  I have never seen so many colorful fish in my life- it was beautiful!  As was Taylor while he sported his wetsuit!!
This is me and my bro Daniel hanging out in the dining room- isn't he handsome!
In Puerto Vallarte we did the zip line.  Every cruise we have been on before this one I've been prego, so this was the first time I actually got to do it-  and it was by far the funnest thing we did all week!  (But don't look too close at Taylor, it's a little graphic:))
Here we are  just hanging out at the beach in Mazatlan. 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We are doing the Mexican cruise in a few weeks! I am counting down the days!!

Ashley said...

Therena, You are so Beautiful! Loved all the pics, looks like such a great time!I'm sure it was great to get back to those adorable boys of yours, they are getting so big! We really need to get together!

Jill said...

I love cruises too!!! We just went on that same one with my family over the summer. I was prego so I couldn't do the zipline. It looked so fun though.

And I am still laughing as I type this. That pic of Taylor. Tears. Running. Down. My. Face.

Hannah + 4 said...

You look great! I love cruises! I'm jealous. How fun. And it was fun seeing you!

Rudd Family said...

We are so jealous! Not that the cruise would let a whale like me on anyway!

Carrie said...

I am so jealous!! I love cruises...looks like you guys had a blast and did tons of fun stuff!

Natalie Francis said...

What a fun vacation! You look so great Therena - way skinny! Wish we could have joined you :)

Team Candland said...

ok that is a lot graphic! mike is going to have fun with that pic! :)

i am soo jealous. i have no interest in the stops, i just want to cruise. they have ones that leave from new york and just go out in the ocean and back. thats what i want to do! :)

Team Candland said...

ok that is a lot graphic! mike is going to have fun with that pic! :)

i am soo jealous. i have no interest in the stops, i just want to cruise. they have ones that leave from new york and just go out in the ocean and back. thats what i want to do! :)

Becky said...

Therena-
That looks so much fun!! I hear those zip lines are awesome. Your house looks awesome too.

Teghan Skousen is in my ward...I forgot she IS your niece! How funny. Yep, they live just around the corner.