Friday, January 16, 2009

For My Husband

I know that everyone is biased and thinks this about their own husband, but I have the best hubby in the world.  He works so hard and does everything he can to make me and the kids happy.  He just graduated from the Carey program at ASU and I am so proud of him.  It took him six years because he worked full time while he went to school full time, so that I didn't have to work.  He always thinks of himself last.  We just celebrated our sixth anniversary.  We always try to keep our anniversary low-key because it is a bittersweet day for us, especially him.  Not only is it the anniversary of our marriage, it is also the anniversary of his mother's death.  But this year he suprised me with an overnight stay at a Scottsdale resort.  He arranged everything, from the dinner reservations, to the babysitter.  And on top of that, he had the diamond in my ring replaced with a much nicer one!!!!  I have just been thinking about Taylor lately, and I am so grateful to have him, not only as my husband, but my best friend.  I wouldn't be who I am today without him.  Taylor, you are the greatest and I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a sweet post to your hubby! You guys are soooo cute together :)

Team Candland said...

oh you two! those candland boys are pretty swell! miss ya! xoxo

Jill said...

Way to go Taylor! What a great husband. I'm glad you two were able to have a great anniversary. Tell Taylor hello for me.

Sheri Lee said...

Awwww.....

Ashley said...

Yes, I am so worried about the T-mobile thing. Very Scary! Don't know what we are going to do. I talked to Tawna the other day, we need to get together for lunch sometime soon!