Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

We had a fabulous Christmas this year.  Talmage was so cute and was so excited to get his "computer"- the only thing he asked for.  Barrett didn't quite know what was going on, he was just thrilled to eat candy for breakfast.  Taylor and I had decided not to get each other gifts because of the trip to Disneyworld, but Taylor is such a sweetie and got me a wii and wii fit anyways!  I was also in charge of the gift for my parents this year (all of my siblings pool our money to get them one nice big thing) so I decided to have Randy Walker (the guy that did our wedding video) put all of their old home videos onto a DVD and put to music with about an hours worth of clips .  It was so much work and extremely stressful, but my parents both loved it-of course they cried watching it.  I love the Christmas Season, being together with our families, and remembering how much we have been blessed.
I made the boys these horses, but instead of turning out cute, the ended up being a little creepy...

2 comments:

{becca alder} said...

hahahahah thats funny! I think they are cute!! you will have to teach me all you know someday. :) and I cant wait to get started on our quilts too!!! i'm ready whenever you are!

Hamilton Family said...

Not creepy. Wish we had been there. Can't wait to see you. I think we are coming this week, but don't get Talmage's hopes up yet.