Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful holiday season this year! It was so fun being with all of our family. We struggled to find a balance between 3 families this year, but it ended up working out great!

This was Christmas Eve at my parents. Talmage and Barrett spent the majority of Christmas Eve with the Candland Family, while Brian and I went to the Taylor Family. Then we hurried and made it in time for the Nativity at my parents.
Christmas morning at my parents

It was our first year with the Taylor Family, and we had so much fun! We love them so much, and they have all been so welcoming and accepting of us as part of their family. The boys LOVE Brian and having him as part of our family.............and having new grandparents, and all their new cousins to play with!
Brian got a tiara as part of one of his gifts! I think he should have let me wear it!

No comments: