Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

It was just Talmage and me this Halloween. My mom went to Florida for the week, and because she watches Barrett for me during the day, she decided to just take him with her. They were going to Disneyworld for Halloween to do the Trick or Treat Night. I would have much rather been there with them (and I know Talmage was sad to stay home too!) But we had fun! I was in charge of our ward's Fall Carnival, and Talmage loved wearing his Captain Rex costume all week long!
I took the boys to Mother Nature's Farm before Barrett left

4 comments:

The McGraths said...

I enjoyed catching up on you. It looks like you are doing well. Been thinking a lot about you lately for some reason. The boys have grown SO MUCH! And you look great!

Natalie Francis said...

Your boys are getting so big! We have to get together soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fun!

We love Mother Nature's Farm-- I live 2 minutes from there-- we go every year!

Your boys are so handsome and are so big!