Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Jersey

Taylor's cousin Chris Anderson and his wife Heidi had a baby girl, Jersey, on November 25, 2008.  She was born with no pulmonary valve and a hole in her heart.  On December 2 she underwent surgery to repair her heart and put in a donor pulmonary valve.  Currently, she is in critical condition.  They have a blog that they update frequently (you can find the link under "Andersons" in my list).  If anyone is able to donate to help out this sweet family, just click the button at the top of my sidebar.  They are in need of all the help they can get.  Please keep them in your prayers!

3 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

The Andersons were in our ward growing up so my family knows them pretty well. So sad about little Jersey they are definatly in our prayers.

Team Candland said...

i just posted a reply on my blog to your comment on my blog but i don't know if you will get it. email me: mikeandsue_29@msn.com. miss you!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for the yummy popcorn! It was seriously gone in 2seconds:)Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!