Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bargain Shoppers

Yes, me and my mother were in the Arizona Republic newspaper yesterday.  The article was called "Bargains: Always in Style" on the front page of the business section.  Aren't we big time celebs now?!  But if you read the article, it is 100% us-  we are definitely bargain shoppers!  This picture was taken the last time we went to Last Chance- one of our favorite stores!!  They had interviewed us, and taken our picture- but it was more than a month ago, so we had forgotten all about it, until Taylor gets a call from his brother, saying "Did you know your wife is in the paper?"  We all had a good laugh over it!

12 comments:

Economic Analyst said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine too and check out the links! THANKS SO MUCH!
The Coming Depression
You need Advertising check my site!ez

Ashley said...

That is so cool! I need to go shopping with you sometime, you have such GREAT fashion sense.I am always looking for a bargain too:)

Natalie Francis said...

I love it! The picture's great and who can't resist a great deal?

Team Candland said...

How funny! Someone Mike knows from Crown Castle called him and told him he saw the article! Maybe you are a big time celeb now!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! We love Last Chance too!

It was fun seeing you guys at the zoo!

Dae said...

So fun that I have your blog address now. I'm so excited! I'm not very good at keeping up with our blog, but it will sure be fun keeping up with your cute little family...especially since we don't see you nearly enough!

Heidi Ann said...

Can I have your autograph?

Ashley said...

Ya, I ordered the b-12. Did you do the B-12 by itself, or B-12 with liptropics? Thank you for the info! The baby weight is so much harder with the second baby!!!Like you would know though you were so skinny a month later!:)

Hannah + 4 said...

How funny! I haven't been there in such a long time I forgot all about it.

Rachel said...

I had a VERY bad experience at Last Chance, It was my one and only time going there, however I do love a good deal. I might just have to suck it up next time I'm in the AZ!

Sheri Lee said...

I love last chance, too! Don't forget about us little people!

Becky said...

That's so cool. I don't get out there enough...they've changed things too...what's the deal with getting a number to have a shot at getting a name brand purse??