Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip to Florida

This past week I went to Florida to visit my sister and see her new baby, and to help her out a little while she adjusts to having two children.  We didn't do a whole lot, we got some shopping in, but we had such a blast.  She has been my best friend since we were little, and I have missed her so much since she moved to Florida, so it was great just to spend time with her- without my own kids (luckily I have an awesome husband who watched them while I was gone)!  Anyways, I was sad to leave, but I missed my kids more being there than any other trip I've taken without them.  I think maybe because I was there with Sarah's kids, rather than on a cruise where there's no kids around!  But Sarah and her family are coming to AZ in July for a few weeks, so it will be fun to see her again so soon!  I can't wait!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I love Sarah's dark hair. You look BEAUTIFUL as always!

Natalie Francis said...

Ahhh... the love of sisters! I can't wait until Sarah comes in July. We will all have to get together.

TJ's Big Adventures said...

I can't believe how long your hair is. I am always up for a trip. I haven't been anywhere in a while and it is depressing. Have fun with Sarah while she is here and tell everyone Hi for me.

Hamilton Family said...

Hey girl. I have already missed having you here so much. I can't wait to get there. I love you so much and I'm so glad you came.

Sheri Lee said...

I can't believe how much Sarah looks like your mom! what's up with you guys? I haven't seen you in forever!