Monday, November 2, 2009

Mixing Halloween with Disneyland

Well, we decided to try mixing the two this year.  And I've got to thank my sister, Bethany, for finally convincing me to join them.  She had been planning their trip for a while, and kept inviting me.  However, I am extremely partial to DisneyWORLD!  We go there every year, and I was so hesitant to try DisneyLAND.  But because we just went to Florida a few weeks ago, I decided to give it a try (a first for my kids).  We spent two days at Disneyland/Calif. Adventure, plus we did the whole trick-or-treat thing.  The boys had a blast riding the rides and collecting candy in their costumes!  Talmage was Raphael, and Barrett was a devil.  
Taylor had a lot going on at work and decided to stay home, so my mom came in his stead.  She looked so cute all decked out in her halloween attire!
My sister made all the kids matching mickey mouse shirts that they sported one day- so cute!

All in all, it was a fabulous trip.  The kids loved it, the crowds were down, and the weather was beautiful.  Disneyland is a good alternative when you're in a pinch, but I am still very biased towards DisneyWorld.  There is no comparison!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like FUN!

Rudd Family said...

Thanks for finally deciding to come along! Cyndle had a blast with your boys!

Ashley said...

What a fun place to be on Halloween! Your boys are so dang adorable, and getting so big!

The McGraths said...

So fun!!! I love Disney at Halloween. I'm with you, I'm a Disney WORLD kind of gal. But I'm considering taking a hop over to DisneyLAND soon.

{becca alder} said...

how FUN! cute green jacked by the way! ;)

Team Candland said...

i love disneyland in the fall! we will have to join you on a disneyworld trip now that we are on this side of things!

xoxo