Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Rules: People who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random quirks, habits or facts about themselves.  Choose 8 more people to tag.

1.  I talk to myself.  I have daily, double-sided conversations with myself OUT LOUD!  Talmage has asked me before who I was talking to, and I've had to respond "myself".  

2.  Talmage, who is almost 4, sleeps with us every night- and I love it!!!  He usually crawls into our bed at about 2 a.m., and I can't sleep well without him snuggled next to me!

3.  I hate food with any kind of saucy substance.  I'll eat a hamburger as long as there's nothing on it, I'll eat a salad, but I hate dressing, etc.  (I even struggle with butter on toast and syrup on pancakes)

4.  I am addicted to Diet Coke.  Not any diet coke, but Sonic diet coke.  Their drive-thru line is a daily ritual.   Its just not quite the same if it doesn't come from Sonic.    

5.  I'm obsessed with crafts....need I say more!

6.  I hate to cook.  The thought of having to cook depresses me.  Not only do I hate it, I'm horrible at it.  So I have an extremely short list of meals that I am willing to prepare, and my family gets those same meals cooked over and over. (poor dudes!)

7.  I rearrange furniture and decor in my house all the time (once a week, at least).  I am never satisfied with the way things look, so I move it again, and again, and again.  Most of the time, after a few months, it ends up back in its original position- its a vicious cycle!!

8.  I love just watching my kids.  I love to watch how they eat, how they run, what they play.  I love to listen to them laugh, and the funny things they say.  I just absolutely love my kids!

ok, I tag:   Sarah, Natalie, Jackie, Tawna, and anyone else who wants to share their "quirkyness" with everyone! 

7 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

Ha! That was fun to read. I'm with you on the cooking, my poor husband. And crafts! I love them!

Ashley said...

I loved reading those, I almost put the Diet Coke thing on mine too. I am sooo addicted!And I'm glad I'm not the only one that talks to themselves:)I wish I could be more crafty, I don't have a crafty bone in my body! We need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

Glad to know that I am not the only Sonic freak out there! At least you drink diet---because I don't!
That is also funny about the saucy food. I cannot function without sauce on my plate or salad dressing!
Too funny!

Dae said...

Oh gosh...I hate to cook too! It's the worst! What's really sad is that Dirk only cooks a couple of things & Tyler, the CHEF, should be cooking for us every night, don't you think? Wrong...by the time he gets home, he's burned out on cooking. Guess I can't blame him.

Always talk to myself...and I'm ok with that. I'm ok with being a little crazy! (:

I'm with Ashley...not much craftiness in me. One of these days I'll have to have you help me! But once I find a place for something, I don't move it. I'm too afraid to move it.

Team Candland said...

You are the funniest person!! I just adore you! :) XOXO Sue

{becca alder} said...

HOLY COW! I didn't know T typed out that whole message! I feel SUPER special now! :)
I'll have to give him a HUGE hug when I see him!

Becky said...

Fun!! I did this over a year ago...after I posted I thought of more...even better ones. I should have written them down. Gage crawls into our bed too between 2 and 4. I used to take him back to his bed, but it started to be like twice a night I was getting up with him. It's annoying. But we bought a king sized bed...I figure he won't be doing it when he's 10, so I should enjoy it. I just like my space while I sleep. As long as I don't have Jack coming in too when he's out of a crib I'm good!! Otherwise I'll be sleeping in my own room in my own bed!!

My sister is here until February.